Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So am I going to do this blog thing or not?!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I know that is what you blog-addicts are thinking. I am just so intimidated by the whole blog world. My assistant Alice has challenged me to get with it, so here I go!

My goal is to post something everyday this week - just a couple of shots to show you some fun I had during the Christmas shooting season (did you know that season existed?! - in my world there is Spring, Summer, Fall, Christmas Shooting Season, Basketball Season and Winter).


2 comments:

Sarah Shalley said...

are those your kiddos?

derekcaldwell said...

Posting a blog post every day. Good luck with that :-) Kids look great and I love Hadley's pose with the foot kicking out. Super cool like the old man :-)

Have fun with this blog stuff. It really helps with marketing a business.

Regards,

Derek C.