Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ashley & Casey

I love people who are in love. They are so nice, sincere & happy. If these two aren't in love, they sure are faking it well.


Meet Ashley and Casey - beautiful, handsome, high school sweethearts, world travelers & super cool.


Photobucket



I met Ashley in 2001 while doing Michael (Ashley's brother) and Caroline's wedding. She was beautiful then, but mama, check her out now!



Photobucket



Casey just rolled with it. We had fun and he didn't question my tactics once. Like that guy.





Can't wait to do their wedding in July.

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! Check out My Blog and check your internet connection speed for free.

Mccoys-in-Parker said...

So I love the angle of the first shot and the b/w are great. I am glad I get to peek at your stuff!