Thursday, February 19, 2009

She left the scrubs at the office....

Meet Amanda. I usually see her with her hair down and in scrubs. Not today. Presenting a hot, saucy bride who will wed Brannon on March 28.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This amazing venue in Houston is called Paraiso Maravilla http://www.pmhouston.com/. Great place - perfect for bridal portraits. They are always adding neat details. Every time I go there, something has changed.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love these 2 shots. They make me smile.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last, but not least...

Photobucket
Isn't she amazing?

Everything about Amanda is awesome - her personality, her smile, her dress, her sweet family. I couldn't be more excited about being a part of their big day at the end of March. What an honor.

No comments: